6/7/09

dies

over the years i ve put a lot of thought into this

if a genie came n granted me 3 wishes i would know exactly what to tell him
down to every last detail
and in such a way so every loophole is covered
(in case he s an evil genie like Jafar)

haha its too personal to share here, but it runs along the same lines most other peoples' would.
you know corny stuff
and some material stuff
:)

BUT my point is

if a genie came out right this moment and granted me three wishes
scrap all my previous glorious ideas
it would be

1. to let me never ever ever have to study again
2. to pass every exam i ever take from now
3. to have a photographic memory

SERIOUSLY
this crap is killing me

I HATE EXAMS
OMG OMG OMG I HATE I HATE I HATE I HATE

i dont even want a long life anymore, if this is what i have to go through for the next 2 and a half years
JUST LET ME DIE
DIE I TELL YOU
DIE.

I DETEST PHARMACOLOGY FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY SOUL

i hate medicine and pathology too but cause i havent started studying them i dont feel the loathing permeating my heart yet

OMG
I CANT GET OVER IT

I CANT STAND THIS CRAP

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:((((((( to the max

i m going to have nightmares when i m 50 about autacoids and angina drugs
this is so traumatising

please, divine being
if you ve inflicted H1N1 upon us, some good should come out of it right?
let swine flu cancel university exams!
i ll never ask for anything again

1 comment:

chantymanty said...

you're wishing for the same thing my sister wished for a month ago hahahaha.

i checked it up online and you dont have to be quarantined ! :)

anw your exam's today right? good luck !!!!!!!
i expect to receive the norm text you send me every sem btw after each exam ! hahaha