6/27/09

bb love

i ve got myself a new blackberry!
pin 20F817F2.
i love it so much its with me 24/7.
it sits on my washsink when i shower
on my dashboard when i drive
and it even has a little space on my pillow. haha
okay i sound like a nut, but i fully understand why people started using the term crackberry

so addictive omg.

i m still looking for a good application which allows me to blog from my bb
but once thats done, i ll be super contactable and regular with updating
:D

i m on an evangelising mission
EVERYONE GET BB!

exams finished 5 days ago
has it been so long already?

caught up with Joyce for dinner at Grilled
woman is going to back to Singapore soon for good
sigh
:(

simon says and the spicy one i like

little tip, dont ever bring your first date to Grilled
its impossible to eat and look glam.
i was pleased cause i thought i didnt do too badly
then realised i had a glob of sauce on my jumper
urgh.

met up with Bri before she s leaving to Shanghai
really short little meeting cause she still has exams
but went to Max Brenner's
was caught between chocolate heaven and waistline hell
but the licks are to die for
i think we had 4. lol

dark truffle and the nut pralines

tutti frrrrruittttttiii

went for karaoke after at Partyworld
that was a bit off a write off, cause i cant really recall what happened
their drinks always do that to me.
but managed to con Jason into coming with me again
cause i wanna SING!


watched Transformers with the Vietnamese Health bunch at IMAX yesterday
big screen made me feel sea-sick as
but i soon got over that.
dayum, megan fox is hot, especially in the opening scene when she s on the bike
drooooool

IMAX function room



i love optimus prime. hes completely sexy. like when he says: 'but what if you are wrong?' ooohhhhh.

had Science end of exams party after
at Colonial Hotel
felt a massive pang when i was there, Clare, remember Castle and Panda
haha.
spent half the night in line at the friggin cloakroom
and the other half fighting off mild claustrophobia
they defnitely let in way too many people
i spent a good half hour viciously jabbing people with my elbow to get some space.
got pretty crabby in the end.

but i did manage to take a pretty picture








i think i like it when some people are tipsy
cause a certain inebriated someone told me something
and it was easily the nicest thing i ve heard for a good long time
and i would never have expected if the person had been sober
thank you :)

oh and i think i m damn unhealthy. i got the results of my lung function test and my lung function has dropped by more than 30%
shit.
and my gastric health also cannot make it.
i need to get more healthy!
like absolutely bursting with heartiness
okay i m not going to go out for bubbletea tonight.

going for houseboat holiday on monday, will be back on the 3rd. till then!
love

4 comments:

nai said...

dear i nv knew you got this blog until now..it's the first time i'm reading it..i'm so sorry i didn't know abt it sooner..anyways is a bb that good..can it have those cute n fun applications that iphone has..i'm getting the new iphone when it comes to singapore..i miss u..call me real soon!

lee said...

i oso can tell you nice things when im drunk. but im better. i will tell you nice things when i am sober :) haha

T said...

OMGOMGOMG

megan fox - I DROOOOLED SO MUCH THOSE OPENING SCENES HEHEHE

and i so know what u mean about optimus prime man.. he's hawt!! everyone else just thought i was weird!! hugs!

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who reviews about
many
home based business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home business reviews
www.home-businessreviews.com