5/18/09

tequila

wow i was really rather grumpy last night wasnt i?

i think it might be a hormonal thing, i m feeling much better now

feel like winnie the pooh today
was doing a dietary analysis for my patient
and saw that he has bread with honey for breakfast

started craving that desperately
so i went out and bought the blessed tub
and its sitting on my bookshelf so i can have occasional licks at it.

by occasional, i mean every 5 minutes or so.
haha

okay, how unglam.

let me elaborate
you know when i said taking occasional licks at it?

i mean licks.



eeep
lol

in the midst of my throes of boredom this evening
allow me to share a little poem i ve come up with

one tequila two tequila three tequila MORE
four tequila five tequila six tequila FLOOR
seven tequila eight tequila nine tequila DOOR!

haha
okay i m easily amused

No comments: