5/3/09

hangover from HELL

had a crazy night last night with some hard pAArtiers
and i dont use that word lightly!

was going to stay home and study
but then Matt rang and i thought a get together sounded nice
thought we were going to have a few small drinks, some snacks and chat
even drove to the train station (was going to catch the last train back)

but instead
a million straw-pedos and assorted drinks later
(urgh even the mere thought turns my stomach)
here i am

1. in trouble with my parents because i stayed out (no way i could have driven home!)
2. feeling sick because i threw up till 11am this morning
3. nursing a HANGOVER FROM HELL; Metallica is having a concert in my head AND I HATE ROCK.
and swearing i ll NEVER EVER DRINK AGAIN.


GET BEHIND ME EVIL EVIL INTOXICATORS

but yet it was so awesomely FUN
because i dont remember the last time i just let loose and pAArtied
and i really enjoyed the company

see i think everyone should experience this at least once
because
well
why not?

disclaimer: only works if its in someone's house (NOT PUBLIC PLEASE), with friends.

apparently last night at some point i crawled under Ron's parents' bed
nobody could find me
when i told a friend this she psychoanalysed me and apparently this translates to
me having a secret dream to emulate childhood monsters who hid under my bed

ya i m lost too
so..
phoon= terror?
phoon= terror.
phoon = terrifying
phoon = terrifyingly HOT

YAY
haha okay works for me

i gotta go, i need bed rest
i m too old for this bender

2 comments:

T said...

haiiiii


u so ditched tess'

:P

Anonymous said...

:) lol
I'm glad you had awesome fun, it sounds like a night to remember.
This is what I heard on my end of the phone at 2am Sunday morning "PHOON PHOON WHERE ARE YOU? PHOON! PHOON!.... JIA I CAN'T FIND HER..."
hehe I'm glad you are found and well and terrifyingly HOT .....
love ya!
xo