5/10/09

Lara's

attended Lara's 21st last night at La Di Da
theme was Pearls and Pinstripes
awesome for me because i went on a little splurge at Mikimoto when i was in Tokyo
so yesterday, i could open the giftwrapping and bust out the shiny new pearls!
haha

i cant help it, i love pearls, give me pearls over crystals anyday
as an aside, i think i lost my pearl earring studs after Viet's party
:(

it definitely made my day when Leighton let me at the turntables



was a great night, and i really enjoyed myself!
thank you Lara!





i wore a white lace dress from now defunct Australian label Evolve, pumps from Banana Republic and my clutch was a 19th bday gift, from Dorothy Perkins.
The short necklace was from Mikimoto, the longer one i beaded myself. The bracelet (which you can see in the first photo) was a gift from my mom when she got back from Singapore after Easter.



speaking of mom,
today is mother's day!
have you wished your mom?

haha k i have to run and get ready for dinner
think we re going for duck tonight!

drools a little bit
heheh how unglam :(

No comments: