3/3/09

i m grumpy because there is nothing happening in my life right now
no amazing exciting social life
zip. nada.
i have nothing to DO.

well except study, print out my notes, and get a pedicure
oh and clean my room
all of which i cant quite bring myself to do yet
but.. my toes are as black as charcoal from the foam party
kinda ick.
thank god i can pay someone else to do it
i dont even want to deal with the issue of stained toenails right now.
@#&%$.

this feeling of ennui
not good.

credit card bill came today
mom opened it before i could
she was surprisingly calm, but thats probably cause she:

1. thinks i m going to pay for it myself (i would if i could, but then i have to use credit card B to pay credit card A's bill, which is messy and brings on all sort of issues)

2. was placated by the fact i m paying for our meal at Fifteen on the weekend

3. was too busy thinking a way out of watching Confessions of a Shopaholic with me

she asked me to go with her and her friends to watch Slumdog millionaire on thursday
no offense to the show, but i already fell asleep once watching it
watching it twice wouldnt change my opinion of it at all
now thats a mark of how great my social life is, my mom is giving me a sympathy invitation to go out with her friends and her.

and i actually considered taking her up on her offer
i mean
i wont actually have to pay for my ticket
and i do like watching people eat popcorn, especially since i cant eat it myself
(going on the South Beach diet as of tomorrow, yes siree)
cant decide if 'hanging out' with mumsy is pathetic or not

though, thank heavens my mom isnt like S's
who goes raving at Bubble most weeks in boots and a mini.
:/

oh and guys, i need your help
(okay not you clare i know you re off again on a holiday somewhere)

easter break:
singapore with mumsy, pacific islands with bri or tokyo with uni?
its taking me so long to decide i ll probably just end up driving to Bendigo or something
then i can put on the big hat and sift for gold
sigh.


i know what will break my moody spell
throwing a dinner party

with gold edged place cards
i love place cards

i bring them home if they have my name on it

okay this is bordering on the inane
i m going back to the Jeffery Deaver book i just picked up

Sachs is soo hot
like Lara Croft, but sexier cause she has the attitude

it just hit me
both have been played by Angelina Jolie before
typecast much.


i thought of a very good Facebook status if it was possible to put this on
'single but not available'
or 'not looking and not open to any other options'

or
'go away'

haha

UPDATE: okay i am in a very brillz mood now cause my dad just rang to say he has ordered me a new country club card (and not that paper card crap), and they will use my new photo and not that shocking year 6 one.

YAY!
Bukit dinner is on me guys! :D

No comments: