3/5/09

burn

i m coming up to my 100th post on this blog soon
maybe we should celebrate
hrm.
something to do with the the number 100
like, everyone eat a string bean and 2 eggs!
(i did this before every exam when i was 8, cause it was 'lucky')
or give me a hundred bucks, whatever, i m easy

i just spent the last few hours looking through all 675 photos of me on facebook
and thats with me frantically untagging/deleting
i just want 10 good pics of me on fb
is that too much to ask?
no double chins, half closed eyes, fat rolls or parting fringes.

i have drawn 2 conclusions from tonight's undertakings.
1. my weight fluctuates like nobody's business
2. i m not very photogenic.

and no i m not saying that in a 'i want you to disagree with me and tell me i DO look good in photos' way
but in a
PLEASE DELETE ALL PHOTOS YOU HAVE OF ME ON FB way.
nods.

technology is too advanced for me
whats a twitter?

i can draw connotations of a twit
or nitwit
thats about it unfortunately
can i twitter on my blog?

dayuuuuum.

i love my new voice recorder, it translates recording into text on a word document
how genius is that!

:)
i have white doc martens cravings now
lee i wanna see pics!

No comments: