3/12/09

i know this has to be a very 'duh' comment
but it really just hit me
how technology makes your life soo much easier, i mean

i just set up this thing on my computer that attaches my files
and sends it via email for me.
hee hee and i have voice recognition software too!
so i m dictating this and watching the letters dance across my screen
feeling superior to other plebians who have to actually TYPE
HAHAHA
:)
my new computer does everything for me, except maybe throw out the garbage

finally bought a new camera on wed
the sales guy touted it as a 'baby' DSLR
it was so small and cute i couldnt resist.
plu, its specs are pretty good for what i need it to do



some pictures of the cocktail party i attended yesterday
to celebrate Queen Victoria Market's 130th birthday.
food was amazing
i had the best fried halumi stick thingy which was emphatically not guilt free
but sooo goooood.

beautiful fresh veggies and a salsa dip

fetta and pumpkin risotto balls

met some big brother contestants (Thomas from BB 07?), and spied melbourne's super socialite Lillian Frank

it was a fun way to unwind after a very long day!

also attended the Melbourne Fashion Week GPO launch





designers who previewed their AW09 collections included Lisa Ho, Belinda, Leona Edmiston, Nicolangela, Baccini and Hill and Arthur Galan AG.

i need a pair of mid length black gloves pronto!

okay i love my new camera
but the pics are so big its taken me forever to upload them
:/

someone please give me a crash course in resizing photos!

1 comment:

kat said...

hehehe now we can be fellow bloggers :P