4/23/12

POP CULTURE FEVER

Going to Comic Con has been on my bucket list for ages, 
and when I found out that Supanova would be on in the Gold Coast, 
I jumped at the chance to go!
Jin had to work so I attended by myself, and I absolutely loved every minute of it. 
Well, maybe not every minute, it was really crowded, and the lines were fairly insane. 
Not usually good with huge masses of people, but it was quite manageable this time, once i got inside.
Possibly because I avoided the ATMs, toilets and food stores lol. 

Massive line to enter the Convention Centre
Caught glimpses of celebrity guests the Phelps twins (George and Harry Weaseley) and Peter Facinelli (Carlise from Twilight), but the highlight for me was definitely getting autographs from Morita and Abe san. They direct the anime of Bleach, which I have been obsessed with since forever! Yet another insanely long line to meet them, but worth it :)

Another highlight were the costumes. Wish I had dressed up myself, it looked like so much fun!










Here's my haul!

Signed Madoka Magica poster, signed Bleach character book, the Hunger Games socks and wristband, Miniature Harry Potter book cover earrings, anime stickers, Bleach push pins, Bleach charms, a cartoon iPhone charger cord and a Popin Cookin set! An adult sized Pikachu costume was calling my name, but I valiantly resisted the urge. 

Supanova was great, I definitely want to go again!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg stark! i love him