4/18/12

Okay, so not discharging from hospital tonight.
My loss is your gain!
Blogging to pass the time, before the 8.30pm Titanic 100th anniversary special TV show.
:D
Still love the Titanic saga, even after all these years.

To convince all of you that I am, in fact, a responsible member of society
and that I do other things besides eat and shop, behold! Evidence.

I got my diploma from university. 
I made it to my Dental graduation night..
I serve the country.
I operate. How much does this photo make me look professional? :p Well except for the cheesy grin lol.


I can cook. I made this chilli crab dish. Yes really!
And I treat my BFFs with lots of love!
 So now that I have convinced you..
I feel no guilt in showing you a purchase of mine.
I bought these Nicholas Kirkwood shoes sometime ago from Scanlan and Theodore
but haven't had the chance to wear them out.

And I don't know what to wear it with!

Just between you and me, its rather uncomfortable too.
But so pretty.
Lee, when I am back in Singapore, lets have an occasion so I can wear these babies!


Alright, I am getting sleepy as my sleeping pills are starting to work. I will leave you with a random bit of Snape love, arguably the sexiest Harry Potter character after the whole Snape-Lily-James triangle. 

Feast your eyes. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LETS DEFINITELY DO SOMETHING GLAMOUROUS! x lee

b said...

I love this post. So cute. Oh and I love that snape quote as well.