4/23/12

Been feeling a tad crafty lately, and was in the local art store when a tube of glitter paint caught my eye. 
It was called Black Opal, and for some reason, the blend of colours really stood out on the shelf. 
I have been looking for a pair of glitter shoes since Miu Miu launched theirs, but I wanted something quite understated. Well, as understated as glittery footwear can be. So I decided to DIY! Ridiculously simple. 
Some tape along the margins of an old pair of boots, a paint brush and your choice of paint and you are good to go. 
Voila!

Black Opal glitter paint

Alexander Mcqueen, Bonds, light denim and a glitter trail

Sparkling under the street lights!
Was a little naughty at Sydney airport enroute to visiting Jin in the Gold Coast.
Sunglass Hut was having a sale, and I couldn't resist!
But foldable sunnies, how insane is that.
It'll even fit in my pocket.
Or a little clutch!
Prada- Now in bendy
Got the tortoise shell pair.
 Jin agreed that they were a good buy.
She is usually somewhat disapproving of my random purchases, but with her to validate this one, I can tell these sunnies are going to be a keeper.
I wish Jin and I lived in the same state, we have such a blast together!
I will blog more about my awesome weekend on the Gold Coast next, my eyes are feeling a little heavy tonight.
Its past one in the morning and I have work at 0730.

Occasionally, I get really bored of my look and try to shake things up.
I will leave you with some gratuitous self photos of my mini-makeover to tide you over till I next blog.

Good night!




Trying out Press and Go nails. They are surprisingly hardy.

Cling wrapped at the salon.

I am now a ash brunette! The Korean colourist is good.

And just because I can, here is a photo of Miley Cyrus sans underwear. 


Sweet dreams, you pervs who zoomed in.
 :p

No comments: