12/10/08

plug and play

as promised, here are some of the pictures from the barbeque a few days ago!
Docklands Park really is the most amazing place
a tram stop, bbq pits, swings, hills, grassland, slides
you name it, they ve got it



i wore a Laura Ashley t shirt which was paint splattered and ripped
(a pumice stone and a pair of scissors is all you need), grey Gasp skinnies, platform booties and arm candy



was plesantly surprised by some presents, diamante earrings and book(above), leggings and cufflinks

thank you so much guys, it really made me feel loved!







should really learn to photoshop these into one image, but i am notoriously bad at IT skills. clare, teach me?

went over to Anik's after for sauna and jacuzzi use



the sauna light blew, so decided to tell ghost stories in 70 deg heat
hehe
resulted in a bloody nose for the next 2 days, but so worth it
:)

stayed over at Jia's on tuesday after her hotpot party
spice is addictive.
i love it!





happy birthday dear! :D

i have so many more things i want to blog, but have been so tired lately
i ve been falling asleep on public transport, in elocution class at finishing school, at bookstores and at lunch. i cant keep my eyes open.
think i might leave the other pics for another day

i m really enjoying finishing school, even though i was complaining before about it cutting my holidays short.
its nice to have a refresher course, and i dont care what anyone says, it makes me feel better to have my etiquette teacher emphasize the importance of promptly sending in your RSVP. (my pet gripe)

and i see what my mom meant before by saying my deportment was getting slack.

even the lunch times are great, i ve been exploring the city and having lunch at different places, with the serious and stern-faced business people who invariably wear black and eat by themselves out of choice to get their alone time.
ate at Kenzan GPO today, which was crowded as usual, but very satisfying.

so upon my turning 20
i have successfully avoided 'flipping the bird' at people, got a haircut, shopped less and not gotten very tipsy at events.

i just need to clean my room and set up a new bank account and my list will be complete!

No comments: