12/5/08

mulchy

went to a garden supplies place in Beaconsfield yesterday to look for good pinewood mulch for the garden
needed something coarser than the sugar cane type we use
and although i feel like a gardening geek, i love the luxury of having a big lawn and the smell of earth.

i miss the outdoors!

haha okay so i might wax poetical about daisies.
just call me wordsworth
:D

and i have a new haircut, finally!



thats my dream mulch behind me of which 1 cubic metre was delivered into my hot little hands this morning
spent the morning doing the garden, which explains why i was so tired today



i ve worn everything in the photo before, only the scarf is new, which was a bargain chain store buy. fringed AND ombre



treated myself to a little something while shopping
a Yves Saint Laurent makeup pallette/clutch

how genius, no?


wanted to blog about the picnic i had with the dents today, but stupidly left my camera behind with a friend

so next time!

i m so exhausted
playing like a kid again is TAXING

2 comments:

lee said...

phoon i think you lost weight

aphoony said...

no la, i think it s the camera. flattering!

heheh

are u in singapore yet dear?