9/12/08

sept11

my life is very cyclical in nature
as clare so helpfully pointed out

i have bad days and good days alternately
bad days are very very droll indeed
good days are very very awesome
and today was a bad one

1: mom told me to not come home till late cause she was having a dinner
party *cue roll eyes

2. i tried to buy a pack of chips at the vending machine and the whirly thing gave the most half-hearted spin and MY PACK OF CHIPS GOT STUCK. i was so indignant this happened AGAIN i went up to the train master man and said 'excuse me, my pack of chips is stuck in the machine. can you do anything about it?' he looked like he was trying hard not to laugh, (!!) and told me the only he could do to help was kick the machine. so we spent 10 minutes kicking it but still NO CHIPS. and i didnt have coins to buy another pack. so... no breakfast, and i cant see that train man anymore cause i m too embarrassed. =(

3. hussy sent my smaller dress back to sydney so i have to wait and pay for postage for the dress to come back (!!!)

4. i had a mid sem exam i m pretty sure i failed

5. i took the wrong tram to class this morning ( the 59 and 19 tram is very easily confused with each other!) and ended up all the way at bri's old place before i realised. had to run all the way back

6. MASSIVE ZIT ALERT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

i want to refute clare's blog entry about me!
its a sakuragi piggy bank not totoro
and i have more than $3.50 loh.
plus i dont have the black card yet cause my dad wants me to prove myself before he gets a supplementary card for me (yaadah yaadah)
and as if its hard to get me out for a good dinner!
WE VE BEEN ALMOST ONCE A WEEK
SOMETIMES TWICE
or more!

I'M SEEING YOU TOMORROW AND SATURDAY FOR DINNER

how can you complain!

but as if have a $150+ 25% cancellation charge
this means i definitely have to go
no choice
:(

not that i was going to back out anyway
cant wait for my ocean trout confit!
but i would liked to have an option!

ok more pics from eating out
lunch and dinner at chinatown
i should really start a foodie blog!

yoyogi is so chinese-japanese and faux-fusion cuisine.
haha love it!
kimchi ramen
awww


shanghai dumpings is hard to beat
satisfying
and bloody inexpensive!
camera died before the food arrived though
hrm. i think i got ricky talking both times


and from today
good old fashioned fun
=)

LOL at kev's butt






was WAY harder than it looked


sigh. i love playgrounds.
hmm. in retrospect
actually my day wasnt that bad
i was kinda whingy before maybe
LOL

kat, here's the hot valentino dress i couldnt find during prac!
<3



omg
i have nothing to wear this weekend
STRESS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg i look like a freakin heifer in that picture!! definitely diet-inducing!!!! :S!!