9/26/08

musings

lee yuan
where in the world have you MIAed to?

eeeee
okay as promised to chanty manty

here s the pic of the Hussy dress
okay the more i look at it the more i like it too
hehe


the BIBA shoes!
i love love love the heel
i measured, they are about 14 cms high

ouch!
but i fell in love with these shoes
I HAD to have them


parents were about to drag me off to some dinner
and the theme is 'Happy Blue'
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
????????????????
happy blue?
seriously?

i did my make up goth
cause i m about to enter a neo goth stage of dressing
and mom looked at me and told me to stay home
score!
lol


the marc jacobs pants are so whacked, i totally lust after them


i saw this zac posen dress and liked it immediately.
it has such a great colour, and the feather hem is devine!


zac posen has really come ito his own lately
before i always found his designs slightly blah

but now?!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
case in point


this isnt zac posen related
but this pic makes me feel all fluffy inside


i did nothing all day but blog and take pictures all around the house
i feel so relaxed

ahhhhhhhhhhh

UPDATE: okay so no neo goth state of dressing
i dont have enough black in my wardrobe
and most of my piercings have closed up already :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg how in the WORLD will you wear those shoes ?! hahaha they're like stilts. okay no not really, but shit they could kill a bogan in a blow.

Anonymous said...

by the way, i think you look damn hotttttttttt in the blue dress! WAS THAT THE ONE YOU BOUGHT WITH ME? :)

because if it is, I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE WORTH IT!!!!

the color offsets your skin tone damn well. just er ... minus the goth make up pls hahahaha.

lee said...

does clare mean the blue dress youre wearing in this post because i totally agree!!! i love it!!! i need more stuff like that. except i wont fit cos of my chest i swear its gotten bigger hah :(

you guys are having too much fun without me lor :( im damn sad

aphoony said...

lee, we ll have fun together soon! ai you should really come melbourne.

stuff shanghai, all fly down here!

btw, does your borther do IB