8/11/08

mission 1

since i've had the conversation with nai
i have been on a mission to reclaim my old self

which is be myself, unapologetically and unreservedly
i m doing whatever i damm hell want, dammit!
screw the social consequences

its a subtle change i dont think my friends can see yet
but boy it feels good

no more self doubt, oversensitivity or self esteem issues.
yay!

its like i ve set myself free of the self-imposed shackles i had placed upon myself
who cares if i behave like a tomboy
or cuss
or have 20 pounds to lose?

I M FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hahaha

okay anyway
here are pictures from when vincent DG visited
best and craziest week in a good long time!
miss you DG



at nobu




loving the crown towers suite


partying at eve





FALL'S CREEK!


love my snow bunny-man


hotpot at crown


tim's place


hardstyles at Bubble!



the last night: BBQ at bri's

No comments: