10/18/09

woopy

so much has happened since my last blog post
perhaps the most intense was having my purse stolen from work
and subsequently having to deal with police reports, replacing things and of course, the damn keys.
took my mum's set of keys for the first time ever
and it just had to be my luck they were stolen from me.

at least now the locks on mum's car and the house are changed
so i dont worry at night that someone is going to come in and set the house on fire

i hate fire, the thought of a burning building and having to pick which item to save gives me a headache even on the best of days. photos? wallet? jewellery?

actually not wallet, becuase my new one has nothing in it so far.
total loss was a blackberry, a gym membership card, cash, gift cards, train ticket, crown free parking and assorted identification. and jewellery.
wish me luck asking my boss for compensation!
fingers crossed.

my head just gave a particulary vicious throb, think i have a 'cold ache'
is it just me, or does anyone else experience cold weather migraines?

anyway!

other than being busy with that, i ve taken up a new hobby to get moving and get out of this rut i ve seem to have fallen into since Hen left, Fashion week wound up and exams started creeping closer.

i ve taken up sailing! on a tall ship. more photos to come soon.

:)

want to update my twitter and facebook status, but i m feeling slightly schizo and cant decide. so i figured, ahh i ll blog it.


amanda phoon- epiphany- unreuited love is a super unique feeling that i probably cant experience for long (i hope!) and i should enjoy it while i can. plus the trepidation and ache is fun-ish. i should savour.

amanda phoon takes one step forward and then two steps back.

amanda phoon has a cold weather migraine, feuding friends migraine and thinking too much migraine

off to bed now, will blog about events soon
nights!

:)

No comments: