10/27/09

tech stuff

i hate technology.
i m such an old dinosaur, seriously.
i mean, first my camera asked me if i wanted it to reformat
and i stupidly clicked yes, cause you know, reformat sounds so HARMLESS
like, reboot or something, which just means to restart itself yes?
but no.
apparently it means to erase stuff.
half my photos are gone, which is annoying but isnt worth half the drama it took to try to upload them onto my laptop

(hence the sad few photos below, everything else is damaged)

and then my computer is now demanding a cookie from me
HELLO
I WANT COOKIE TOO OKAY.
COOKIES DONT JUST FALL FROM THE SKY.
god.
and i cant even out how to give my computer its damn cookie and its too late to ring anyone.

technology migraine, seriously.

haha i m so incompetent sometimes, i should just stick to typewriters.

sailing photos!
climbing the main mast





il divo! loved the concert, Allelujia gave me goosebumps.

and i know this is all sorts of wrong, but i love Carlos.
he s so bad boy, sleazy but not.
cause i mean, he s Il Divo right, how sleazy can that get?

hahas.





watched the Pan Pac Jiu Jitsu championship at MSAC
and i must say, out of all the martial arts besides kendo
this is probably the most fun to watch

at Cheryl's 21st
:)

alright i m going to pour myself into bed and hope i can mold myself into my blankets and konk out till tomorrow morning.
had a crazy few days rushing assignments, seminars and studying for this morning's exams.

will deal with current photos and cookies later
oh yes, and show the new shoes i bought,
caved and purchased the mount street Christian Louboutins
they are pure loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hhehehhe

No comments: