1/30/09

weather woes

omg we re in the middle of the biggest heatwave in a century
5 consecutive days of 40 degree plus weather

i m melting
EVERYTHING is MELTING

even my cosmetics are melting
SK 2 hydrogel masks?
useless pieces of paper now.
i can even feel my laptop melting as i type

hell, even the water in my pool is evaporating at the speed of light

air conditioning has been running 24/7

HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT


i ve found my perfect gentleman
roger federer is swiss, cute, funny, sporty and debonair
extremely gracious
and modest

HELLO
TIME MAGAZINE SHOULD TOTALLY NAME HIM MAN OF THE YEAR!
(sorry george clooney, i m a fickle fickle lover)
after watching him beat roddick in the AO semi final
i think i may finally have developed a REALTRUEONCEINALIFETIME crush

and he owns a cow
be still my beating heart

dr stacey and p.burrow said they were 'reasonably happy' with me today
its like a standing ovation from anyone else

hehe
i m all :)))))))



please god let me be skinny minny

No comments: