1/24/09

urgh

feel like rapunzel trapped in her tower
watched over by some evil demon guard from hell
and the only way out is a painful scalping

seriously
wtf.

urgh feel so jibbed
had the rudest shock while watching TV today
(btw it was The Jackal that was showing and i lovelovelove evil bruce willis)
my lovely phone which i imported from singapore
cause i thought it was exclusive and all

is now being sold at freakin optus on the $49/month plan
and being advertised in silver and pink

HOW BAD IS THAT
this phone cause me $800 plus in singapore
and pink was sold out

omg
i m going to drown myself now in a technological abyss of despair
thank you very much.
i should just get a vertu
if i had a spare $20,000 or so hanging around
urgh


okay cause lee, you asked what i bought
(hehe)
i ll share some things i bought during my shopping spree yesterday

i m really not a louboutin girl, i saw some on the rack
but somehow my heart was stolen by these



they re my cinderella glass slippers
except not glass
and Marc Jacobs
hehe

and these Pucci shoes
fell in love with the wedge heel and i just couldnt leave without them



couldnt resist this silver and white netted dress from Calvin Klein
looks better on, promise.
isnt it funny how Calvin Klein is soooo much better than Calvin Klein Jeans?
i swear its almost a completely different label
not like Hugo Boss and Boss Orange
they re both pretty decent

yay, i get to christen my new shoes at tomorrow's chinese new year party
gong xi fa cai all!
:)

2 comments:

T said...

I LOVE U AND UR FUNNY BLOG IT MAKES ME LAUGH WHEN I'VE HAD A SHIT DAY

aphoony said...

awww

love you too hun

SAT= CLEANING FUN
GET PUMPED!

:)