11/4/08

punjabi diapers

was feeling down today
cause its exam time and all
and i so happened to drop by clicktv to watch 'chicks vs dicks'
and by the end of it
i m fully like: sighhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH
i have a crush on paul i swear.

he s damn funny!
i mean
PENIS-LAGE?
wtf!!
BWHAHAHA

good spirits restored! :)

realised that i havent posted up a photo of my outfit for sometime
so even though i did nothing today but go tutor,
i decided to do so.
not the most exciting unfortunately, and i need a new haircut
if joh bailey leaves the Chadstone salon before i can get an appointment in, i ll hissy fit my way to a pair of scissors and DIY
HAHAH
self jackkkkkkkk.



i m wearing a Luigi Batani shirt which was bought for my Phantom of the Opera halloween costume when i was 13!! surprise, it has survived till today. and i m wearing my punjabi diaper pants which are kinda slutty cause there are no seams up the side. it folds over though. plus the embroidery is really pretty!

i did tutor my really cute year 10 student today. but the slutty pants were a coincidence! i swear.
hmm i should really try to hide my identity better
i mean, what if i get questioned by police for being a pedo!!
oh dear.
LOL.

mom flew off for a 2 week holiday today
in my exam period!
whoever said the life of a tai tai is overrated, is WRONG.
i want to be like my mom and just fly overseas to shop anytime she pleases.

on a side note though, how bad is the economy!
i mean she could just get a singapore airlines ticket like THAT. snaps.
guess nobody is holidaying much.

i should really change all my singapore dollars to australian $ while the dollar is almost 1 to 1.

No comments: