11/12/08

old old photos

im sitting here in my room the day after my first exam with a tub of Dolce Freddo's roche gelato and kicking up my heels.
finally i get to spend time here after studying at tracey's and downstairs for the past few weeks.

was going to take some pics of the new clothes i ve picked up, but unfortunately my hair looks like it has been visited by the flyaway fairy. maybe tomorrow?

must be the first day in a month i havent seen tracey and randall.
i miss!
cute!
randall=neuro god!

was looking through my hard disk to find a photo for a couple of friends
and the pics brought back so many memories!
thank god for photos, if not i would really forget so much. but now i have 8 gig of photos to sort out.

Fullerton hotel circa 2003

Hilton hotel Kuala Lumpur 2004



good old Lauriston school days:


crazy krispy kreme buying (yes each white box has 24 donuts!)
formal fever


OC house <3

there are so many more but it ll be impossible to share all!
maybe when i have more time i ll make an online photo album
till next time!

oh i must say a big thank you to the fabulous Lady Melbourne for linking me up!

2 comments:

lee said...

wow phoon the way you have photos of me i didn't even know existed scares me.

btw when you gonna be in sgp? you ARE gonna be there rigt?

aphoony said...

yes! i ll be there from dec 28

huh as if you didnt know this pic existed!

hehe i have many more. ;)

biatch as if buy louboutin, marni and prada shoes in the space of a week!

show pics la
drool