10/10/08

if i were a boy

i was inspired by one of galadarling's latest posts.
she asked: 'What would you be like if you were a member of the opposite sex?'
so i hit up polyvore.

somewhere along the line, it became a merger of the image of my perfect guy and what i would be like if i were one. see if you can tell which is which!

if i were a boy, i would be a ladies man and pride myself on knowing what girls want. i would open doors, pull out chairs and send friends home all the time, and enjoy doing it! i would pay any amount of money for a great haircut and revel in styling my hair everyday with gatsby wax. i would play basketball/golf avidly, love foreign language films and eat out all the time. My career would probably be in graphic design, business or the literary field. i would love shopping, and spend all my money on well cut shirts with unique prints and details like ruffles and french cuffs. my mother wouldnt buy any of my clothes but my underwear. I would see nothing wrong with wearing a bow tie out in the day, and in fact, often do. I always wear a great belt cause if someone's attention is in that area, i want the impression to be good! i would wear a superman tee carefully hidden under my shirt because it makes me feel like clark kent. i would have a penchant for fresh cut flowers and have a thing against carrying bags. thus, i would have a great wallet and that would be all i need. i would either ride or dream of riding a motorbike.

and this would be me:



:))

Items in this set
7 Diamonds Beyond This World Button Front Shirt
buckle.com

Cuff Links
antiquejewelrymall.com

Prada VPR16G Eyeglasses
decormyeyes.com

Superman Logo T-shirt, T shirt UK
retroclobber.co.uk

Venice Skinny jeans
shop.pacsun.com

Boss Black California Wallet bloomingdales.com

Emporio Armani belt
yoox.com

Yellow Flowers
teleflora.com

Men's Bow Tie: The Dessy Group

No comments: