4/1/09

just some pictures of Pol's and Randall's parties
HAPPY BIRTHDAY lovelies!
my fringe was having a major off-day, so i m censoring any shocking photos of me from that weekend!

i ve since had a hair cut and a dye job
so... dum dum dum
my hair is orange!
like Tite Kubo's Ichigo!


pic from wiki

looks really trashy but i love it
(well till i m back from Tokyo anyway)

Pol's was at Antiques Bar in Elsternwick
place is old
but the drinks are good and inexpensive






Lauriston girls really do kick ass!
like T said, breath of fresh air
sometimes i feel the dent/med circle is very ..restricting
as Lina said
with your high school friends, its okay to let the crazy out
and i like my crazy out, not in
lol

Anyone played Dead or Alive before?
its some game Randall had on his Xbox, and its HIGHLY ADDICTIVE.
because of that damn game i m still sleepy 5 days later!

haha




ahh.
BBQs and drinks are really the most awesome way to chill out


this is probably the stupidest thing ever, but i decided to pon uni today
i woke up late and would have turned up to Occlusion an hour late
but because Ronn scares me and i reallyreallyreally dont want to be told off
i m staying home

omg i feel dumb even as i type this
but i was late last week and he noticed
i think its best to fly under the radar for a while, maybe then he wont seem so grumpy when he sees me

my parents have forwarded my allowance to me and given me a raise
and i m trying to muster up willpower to budget
i ve made up budget spreadsheets and everything!
i think the organising OCD thingy is back :D

i have a whole folder, 3 Japan guides (1 lonely planet 6th edition and 1 7th edition, plus a DK one for good measure), and a half hour by half hour itinery for Tokyo. and i ve been there twice.
loves it!
thank god Tom's been able to put up with me so far

yay!
feels good having $$ sit there in the bank
collecting interest
growing day by day
hehee
Lee, i know what you mean!
this is much less guilt free than binge shopping

No comments: