9/30/10

shopping

shoot i am having a major guilt trip


i ve been doing so well up to now, resisting major impulse shopping

and being all domestic and buying groceries to eat in

and saving and not going shopping and all that good stuff



then today i got up early

decided to do a bit shopping before my doctor's appointment in the afternoon

(long story, another time)



and then i totally lost the plot from there.



bought a pair of Givenchy shoes and a cheapy pair of leopard heels cause Myer was having a sale

felt guilty as Mum told me not to impulse buy before she left, so returned the Givenchy pair

felt all superior and sanctimonious from there.

then i promptly walked into LV and picked up a scarf






its the same one, but in red and gold.
i dont even like the monogram but the sales lady said it looked good and like a sucker i fell for it

and then I WALKED UP COLLINS ST

@#%^&@#&%$

so now i m the proud owner of a Sonia Rykiel top, Bettina Liano bustier and assorted cheapies. and a misshappen maxi dress because i bought because of a free belt

part of me is all fuzzy, looking at my bags and bags of shopping
(i dont why everyone needs ck, just shop for the rush, seriously)
another part is EATEN UP WITH SHAME AND GUILT
i have no self control
NONE
i promised myself i would not buy anything else as every house is packed to the brim and i am filled with shame when friends come over
but i did it
i lost the plot and my mind and my finger was manically keying in the pin everytime my card was swiped
I BINGE SHOPPED.
its like friggin bulimia, but with credit cards

and half the stuff i buy are going to end up at the Salvation Army again with tags still on them, and my friends are going to give me grief.
one of whom will calculate it in terms of air tickets
' oh Phoon, you ve shopped away a ticket to New York today'.
pause.
'or a ticket to Shanghai'
bollocks.

i cant do this, i have RENT to pay now.
somebody's gonna eat only cabbage as a penance for the rest of the month.


oh and i popped by Subway to eat (!) and picked up a box of chocolates (!!) while shopping!

seriously can this day get any worse?

oh wait
i received notification that my appeal for the parking fine has been denied
and i lost my birkin lock
and parents are uncontactable in some corner of the world

great.
dies.

post shopping shame attack anyone?

i feel like this



growing up sucks.

p.s yes i am well aware this is my own fault, but i ve had a bad day so i would like to whinge unashamedly,thank you v much

1 comment:

chanty said...

hahaha you wouldn't be able to do that even if you wanted to because your cupboard is so obscene it doesn't even have that kind of space!!

if it helps though, that scarf is quite nice :)