8/31/10

smalllust

Attended my first few events today for the Melbourne Spring Fashion Week
Photos up soon, but wow, i forgot what a kick it was!
Wait till you see what Ruby Rose wore.

Was wandering around City Square waiting for my next event to start
when I was asked to have my shot taken for a street style segment.
What a compliment!

Can see the article
here


i wore a oversized Bonds tank as a dress, oilve green leggings, Clarks booties and a navy Ungaro blazer. My bag was from Morissey, and ring was a gift from Mum when she visited from Singapore on Sunday. My hair was kindly done by Falcone hairdressing and makeup, from Bri's place. Was in a rush this morning so i was blindly grabbing her makeup from the bathroom and rubbing it on. Literally!


Also went out on Saturday night as it was Yurika's last night here in Melbourne
Wish she visited for longer, had a lot of fun hanging out with everyone.



Have also discovered a love for board games.
Was desperate to continue playing after last night's Pictionary bonanza
but going to go cram for my cons exam for tomorrow morning instead

love!

No comments: