1/15/10

muse

okay so apparently my phone auto updated itself to Albanian time, so instead of being half an hour late to meet the boys for dinner, i m 3 hours early.

zomggg i m in a crappy mood, because i just realised that my ipod shuffle which i blinged with studs and crystals cant actually fit into its charging dock, and hence, i had to peel the whole thing off and i am very disgruntled.

also, i left my special chewy gummy vitamin pills in singapore, as well as my book, which i havent finished reading yet.
does anyone know the ending of Jeffery Deaver's The Devil's Teardrop?

okay phoon, remember your new year's resolution
calmmmmmmm calmmmmmmmmmmmmm

speaking of ny resolutions, i also pledged to be less fickle and stick with the activity i take up
i.e finish what i ve started
its one thing to be happily shallow and quite another to be flighty

but with so many options, i m pretty torn what to take up
photography? japanese? kaseiki cooking? kendo? pottery?

(speaking of cooking i bought the best things to help make my bento box, (gonna try to bring lunch into uni next year) think seaweed punches, rice moulds and cookie cutters, hhehe)

plus i m already sailing and in StyleMelbourne
leaning towards kendo for now
did fencing before and i liked it, so maybe i ll like kendo too

still tossing up whether to get a job
i dont have to, but maybe the experience would be good?
...... nahhhh.

plenty of time to work in the future.


p.s random thought, but i really want to donate blood. must remind myself
p.p.s i really want to get a start on my bucket list

3 comments:

lee said...

IS YOUR EYESIGHT REALLY PERFECT AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO STILL SEES SHITTILY I HATE MARC TAY PHOON I HATE HIM

lee said...

omg sorry im back but i read your post more carefully and phooooon! don't donate blood! it makes people fat!!!

lee said...

so am i to reply here or through lj? haha because you get a notification from lj dont you?

oh it makes you fat because when you take out blood, your body will think its under attack cos of the loss of blood innit, so apparently after that it goes into wartime mode ie. it stores everything to prepare for further attacks. HENCE anything you eat for some time after, stored as fat etc etc etc :)

just in case you think im yanking your chain, my dad told my mom this when she happily told him she was donating blood to replenish her blood/to cleanse/ to be healtheir/thinner or something like that and my dad gave her a long scientific lecture to disabuse her of her fanciful notions haha.