9/21/09

dent ball

had the Grand Dental Ball a couple of days ago
was Cluedo themed, 1920s Dressed to Kill
brilliant theme, been wanting one like this ever since i watched the Great Gatsby a few years ago.

misplaced my camera at some point in the night so ripped these photos off various people on facebook
not too upset about camera because i was always complaining about it,
plus its from Seattle so the person who has it will not be able to use it for long as i have the charger (HAH!)
but it was a present from my uncle and now, i ll never see the photos i took.
sigh.

Another thing to add onto my to-buy list.



wore long black gloves, Ferragamo black patent pumps, YSL jewellery and clutch, a ring Kat made and a Sportsgirl vest. Made the dress myself from raw silk material my grandmother gave me last year

(woke up this morning feeling very disgruntled as i just remembered i meant to wear my gold Pucci shoes i bought to pair with the dress, but forgot all about it.)
i m growing old, have the memory of a fish.










was a great night, i m glad i went after all
minor wardrobe crisis before hand almost precipitated my no-show

heehehe, but it was the bomb.
in fact it was so bomb it was atomic.






if i ever manage to successfully diet and reach 49.8 kgs i want this Jill Sander piece.
imagine it paired with a white shirt, and red lipstick
hot!

its like i have a genetic predisposition to be chubby
actually
i do.
damn you, forefathers!
or maybe not since i was just told cousin XX is skinny like a beanpole.

welcome to my shame attack episode.

someone i know has bought a private plane.
urgh.
and gotten rhinoplasty.
and has such an amazing collection of Louboutins i DIE. a piece of clothing from EVERY pucci collection. an ivy league education.
not all the same person, but in combination i feel smalllll
and something about moving $$ into a high interest account blah blah
and charity gala dinners with amazing party planners they could just get without waitlisting
.....

booger booger boogerrrr

today's so not a good day, i feel extraordinarily dysfunctional.
need someone to pass me their prescriptions for ambien
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE ;)

going to finish reading my new book on gourmet cooking
charlie trotter is brilliant!

wow that was a wild mood swing

i might just go sit down
excuse me.

No comments: